Crayons, Playdoh & Wax

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hi

Oh my goodness. I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted here!!! I have moved to a new house, gotten rid of my old email address... and can type faster than the computer can type now!!! (granted, that isn't saying a lot, cuz the computer is really slow... but I can type without looking :)) Although it is really frustrating when I have to stop and look and wait to figure out where I am!! (example, I was done with the sentence when the computer was still back at Frustrating!) It is fine as long as I don't have any typos... then I have to wait... and go back and and wait and and and... you get the gist.

Well, I need to go see if the flash player is working again so I can do some stuff on Facebook. Have a great night! And enjoy your Labor Day weekend!! We are going to Hot Air Balloons this weekend. I need to get to bed... 4:45 come really early!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home